Immigration Lawyer Alpharetta, GA
Comprehensive Immigration Attorney Alpharetta, GA Representation
Finding the first step in your immigration journey can seem daunting. From the very beginning you’ll likely face questions like the following:
- Which status should you seek?
- Are your family members eligible to immigrate as well? What if you already have relatives in the U.S.?
- Which form or forms do you need to fill out, and where are they found?
- What if you don’t have money to pay application fees?
- Worst of all, what should you do if you’re facing more urgent issues like a criminal charge, immigration hearing or deportation proceedings?
Compassionate consultation from an immigration lawyer in Alpharetta, GA can take away the confusion and uncertainty surrounding your immigration process or status concerns.
At Cheves Briceno, we’re immensely proud of the top-tier staff that provide award-winning service for clients every day. This level of expertise and commitment to our clients has helped us build our reputation as authoritative immigration lawyers in Alpharetta, GA that care deeply and act aggressively on behalf of our clients. Though we are preferred immigration lawyers in Alpharetta, GA, we also serve clients throughout the Atlanta-metro area and several surrounding states.
Why Should I Hire An Immigration Attorney Alpharetta, GA for My Case?
Without an attorney, you run the risk of filing the wrong application, omitting key information or unnecessarily disclosing personal details. It can be very difficult to determine exactly which status applies to your situation, or how to begin the process of applying for your desired immigration status. Successfully completing an application requires a substantial investment of time and a thorough understanding of legal terms and processes (depending on the complexity of your situation), not to mention absolutely fluency in English. Finding the right forms, offices and official contacts can also feel impossible without an experienced immigration attorney from Alpharetta, GA who knows exactly how and where to find the information needed for your circumstances.
In some cases, for example, if you have committed a crime or are facing deportation proceedings, it is highly recommended to seek counsel from an experienced immigration attorney in Alpharetta, GA. Without this representation, you will have to provide your own defense. While the U.S. does afford certain rights to those in the country, you will not be disproportionately helped by the court no matter your situation.
Immigration Law Services We Provide
- Application for Employment Authorization
- Citizenship/Naturalization Application
- Family-Based Green Card Petition
- Employment-Based Petitions
- Adjustment of Status Application
- Deportation Defense